Huge fans of ghee in this house. Excited to try the new options from Fourth & Heart.
Ghee, also known as clarified butter, is butter that’s been slowly cooked, allowing the water to evaporate, and then filtered through a sieve, leaving a pure cooking oil made from butter.
10 Awesome Ghee Benefits
1. It has a high smoke point
2. It does not need refrigeration
3. It is lactose & dairy free
4. It tastes amazing
5. It is high in Butyric acid
6. It’s also high in Omega Fatty acids (omega-9)
7. It is rich in K-2 (10%)
8. It’s made of only SCTs and MCTs – short chain and medium chain fatty acids
9. Grass-fed ghee is high in CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)
10. It reduces inflammation by helping the body rid itself of excess bile