(Courtesy of Alie Ward and Georgia Hardstark)
· 2 cups vanilla ice cream
· 1/2 cup roasted or canned pumpkin
· 3 ounces bourbon
· 1/3 cup half-and-half
· 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
· 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
· 1/4 teaspoon crushed cloves
1. Add the ice cream, pumpkin, bourbon, half-and-half, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses and sprinkle with a pinch of crushed cloves for aroma.
3. Sip. Feel joy. Give thanks that bikini season is six months away.