Give your pumpkins a little glam this fall season. This is a pretty simple craft and your kids are sure to love it as well.
Glitter tip: Clean up glitter easily by using a lint roller.
What you will need:
Pumpkin (Tip: It is best to use a lightweight artificial pumpkin or gourd.)
A small cardboard box.
A plastic spoon
Glitter… any color you prefer.
1. Dump about a cup of glitter into box.
2. Cover pumpkin with glue using paintbrush.
3. Set pumpkin in box of glitter.
4. Use spoon to scoop glitter onto pumpkin.
5. Cover pumpkin with glitter.
6. Leave in box to dry.