Unbelievable, finger Lickin’ Good ribs!!!!!
This recipe is a keeper for sure. These ribs are so tender, you don’t need a fork or knife. The meat literally falls off the bones! Super easy to make… And so delicious to eat.
- One rack baby back ribs
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tbsp. liquid smoke
- 1/2 barbecue sauce
- 1/4 ketchup (optional)
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
See video recipe below:
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Lay a 2-foot-long piece of aluminum foil on a baking sheet, and set it aside.
- Trim off all visible fat and cut the rib rack in half, season it generously with sea salt and pepper. Place the ribs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Scatter the onions and garlic over the ribs
- In a medium bowl, combine the paprika, liquid smoke, barbecue sauce, *ketchup, and red wine vinegar. Pour the sauce over the meat, turning to coat it completely. Place another piece of foil on top, and fold up the edges of the foil to make a tightly sealed package. Bake the ribs for 30 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 275F, and bake until the meat is tender, about 1 hour.
- Slicing in between the bones, brush the cut ribs with barbecue sauce. Return ribs to oven with the broiler on for 8-10 minutes to caramelize or use a grill for a few minutes.