We go through a lot of band-aids around here… or “Boo-Dee-A’s” as my young daughter calls them. It seems that she has to have a band-aid for almost anything… except when she actually needs it. She is terrified of “boo-boos and owwies” so imagine my surprise when she approved of this Medi Bag!
First aid has taken on a new face with a smile. me4kidz is focused on making first aid fun! Clean it, Fix it & Back to Play™ because life is too short to be hurt and who wants to see their child cry? When you purchase any of the me4kidz award-winning products you give back to the disabled community.
The Medi Bag is one of my favorites! A perfect kit to bring with you wherever you go, or just keep it at home for all your medical needs.
me4kidz is a wonderful company! Here’s why:
• Family Owned and Operated: Keeping family core values a focal point in an ever changing world
• Manufactured in the USA: Providing jobs in the United States and supporting our Country
• Employing the Disabled: Giving Back to the disabled community and making a difference
• Using recycled, lead free plastic: Making a conscious effort to protect our Mother Earth
(12) Assorted kid-friendly bandages, (12) junior bandages, (12) ¾” X 3” sheer bandages, (2) knee & elbow bandages (2) Fingertip bandages, (20) Antiseptic sting-free wipes, (6) 2X 2 gauze pads, (6) 3 X 3 gauze pads, (1) Anti-itch ointment, (2) Antibiotic ointments, (1) sting relief pad, (1) Burn gel, (1) First aid guide, (1) instant cold pack, (2) hand sanitizer packs, (2) blue kid-friendly exam gloves (1) plastic disposable tweezers, (10) applicator cotton swabs, (1) emergency information label, (20) kid-friendly fun stickers, (1) 45 item refill kit coupon, (1) Doctor’s bag organized case
You can purchase all of their products on their site here: http://me4kidz.com/products.html
*I received a medi-bag of my own, but the opinion & review of this product is from me personally*