This week is the last week of school for my daughter and I can hardly believe it. I feel like the summer is coming so quickly and the year is flying by so fast!
This past weekend was Memorial Day and we had an action packed weekend full of fun adventures outdoors and soaking up this beautiful weather. I woke up to a delicious breakfast of Raisin Bread French Toast. That was my husband’s clever idea and it was so good.
After that, we headed out on an adventure to explore the local islands and try a taqueria we’ve been hearing about.
We went on a nature walk which was so relaxing and peaceful but also very, very hot. :)
What is a Memorial Day Weekend without some watermelon and grilling hot dogs? Hebrew National hot dogs to be exact! (My fav, seriously). They are pretty much the best all-beef option.
Octopus Hot Dogs
This recipe is easy! All you need is 1 package of your favorite Hebrew National hot dogs and 1 package of Spaghetti
1. Get a pot of water on the stove to boil
2. Cut your hot dogs into large bite size peices.
3. Stick your raw spaghetti noodles into the center of the raw hot dog. You can vary the places of where you insert the spaghetti for all different shapes and designs.
4. Place your hot dog spaghetti pieces into the boiling water – and cook until the hot dogs are ready to eat.
5. Remove and drain from water – and serve in a large bowl. Watch your kids faces light up!
Hebrew National tastes great because, for more than 100 years, we’ve adhered to the highest quality standards. Hebrew National Franks are made with premium cuts of 100% pure kosher beef, and contain no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no by-products, and no fillers. Premium taste and high quality every time, for any occasion. That’s our guarantee. Learn about even more reasons to love Hebrew National, and tell us why you love them, too! www.facebook.com/HebrewNational
Compensation was provided by Hebrew National via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Hebrew National.