I love Old Navy and my closet is a true testament of how much I also love stripes… and colors, and tank tops.
Earlier last week, I was on a mission to find some outfits that could be worn in the winter and in the fall. Granted, our fall here is pretty much summer. I’m longing for anything below 70 at this point but am only getting over 80.
But the palm trees are nice, so I’m okay with tropical weather… but cold would be nice. (ahem)
Armed with a flyer in my hand, my daughter and I were ready to find some of our favorite hot & cold looks.
Here were some of our favorites:
1. The Skinny Jeans & Cords (for moms)
2. The Almost-Skinny Jeans (for kids). Oh, that leopard print. It caught my eye and my heart.
3. Sweaters upon sweaters… and cords.
All the colors….
4. Leggings for kids. Oh, there’s that leopard print again…. and stripes. The end.
5. Can never have too many scarves. Oh hello zebra! I also love the red which was a very pretty orange/red.
I loved the colors of these pants… mustard. Next to the pink, it was a beautiful sight.
They were even displayed in a fashionable way when I walked in. Love it.
My daughter LOVED the graphic tee’s from Old Navy. I didn’t get a picture of the rack because well, we were busy sorting through ALL OF THEM.
The favorite pick so far:
The cat/kid graphic shirt. Hands down. It’s been worn a few times since.
Have you been to Old Navy lately? I am in love with this seasons colors.
Come Fun, Come All
Promotional prices valid 10/4-10/16 while supplies last. Select styles only. Some colors and items not available in all stores.
Compensation was provided by Old Navy via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Old Navy.