Take your kids to fancy restaurants and expect this. :)
Rethink your burger: Tomatoes and fragrant pesto give this sandwich a delicious twist.
I’m pretty sure I love to dress up my gadgets more than anyone I know. It’s not as bad as matching my gadgets to my outfits but I wouldn’t say that it’s far off from that.
From left to right:
1. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen SPF 45
2. Honest Sunscreen SPF 20 Fragrance Free
3. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Clear Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30
4. Banana Boat Sport Performance CoolZone Sunscreen SPF 30
5. Alba Botanica Natural Emollient Sunscreen for Kids (and adults) SPF 45
6. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion & Aloe Gel in Coconut/Papaya
7. St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray
Keep your kids clean throughout their messy summer fun! Try these kid-friendly cleaning advice to clean up messes such as bubble gum, crayon marks, dirt and grime, and lipstick stains.
Now that summer is almost officially here, it’s time to start daydreaming about our future beach houses that we will all one day own. Am I right? Here are 8 that inspire me:
I waited a long time to try to make risotto at home, and it wasn’t until my supermarket had a sale on arborio rice that I decided now is the time. Risotto just always sounded so intimidating, and after watching a lot of shows on Food Network, I had seen and heard of a lot of risotto horror stories. However, making risotto is a surprisingly simple process that just requires a bit of stirring for a delicious payoff. There are lots of variations of risotto out there, using everything from squid ink to saffron, but this recipe comes from kitchen staples you probably have on hand. A lowly bag of frozen peas, some bacon, and some eggs all come together to make an easy one dish meal.