Are you in the know about Rockin’ Green? If you are on facebook, I’m sure you’ve heard people mention them. Often times, Rockin’ Green will go hand in hand with cloth diapering. Rockin’ Green is an award-winning manufacturer of eco-friendly cleaning products designed to make cleaning easier and greener. Most well-known for their clean-rinsing laundry detergent formulated for use on all fabrics and especially useful on cloth diapers, Rockin’ Green produces detergents for hard, soft and normal water conditions (known as Hard, Soft and Classic Rock varieties).
Rockin’ Green also carries Funk Rock, a first-of-its kind natural ammonia bouncer, and Melody, an odor-neutralizer and air freshener home spray. With the exception of Funk Rock, all products come in six natural scents, such as Earth Wind & Orchids, Rage Against the Raspberry, and Bare Naked Babies (unscented).
Rockin’ Green was founded in 2009 by Kim Webb, an avid cloth diapering mom who desired a better way to clean cloth diapers and treat her kid’s sensitive skin.
The Classic Formula has even been remixed. Here’s the deets:
· Gentle for longevity. The new blends have a lower PH than other detergents on the market, which means that it’s even gentler on fabrics and diapers.
· Safer for sensitive skin. Having undergone cosmetic testing, Rockin’ Green can be used on the most sensitive of skin types.
· Better cleaning power. Designed to deliver more cleaning power per scoop, many customers have found a 60 percent reduction in stains, and are able to reduce the amount of “rock the soaks” needed.
Rockin’ Green has offered exclusively to our readers, an awesome giveaway!
One winner will receive:
– A large bag of Rockin’ Green Detergent (scent and water type of winners choice)
– A bottle of Melody Odor Neutralizer & Fragrance Spray
How to enter:
– Leave a comment below and let us know what you like about the soap.. or maybe, what would you use it for? Do you cloth diaper?
Winner will be picked randomly this Friday, the 13th. Must be 18+ and live in US.