I recently went on a trip to Mexico and upon my return home, my stomach started to churn. I did not feel good. I was stumped. I couldn’t figure out what was making me so sick since I went out of my way to avoid the water! What could it have been? Turns out, it could have been a number of things like eating the fruit, or ice cubes, which I didn’t think about. When your body isn’t used to the bacteria, you can get sick.
It’s important to do things to keep our body healthy, especially when traveling and I took Culturelle capsules. I felt better the next day! If the probiotics worked wonders for me, I wonder how well they would help my child! Thankfully, they also make chewables and I highly recommend them.
Culturelle Kids Chewables support a child’s health by fostering the proper balance between good bacteria and the non-benefical bacteria that resides in the gastrointestinal tract. Culturelle Kids Chewables are 100% sugar, dairy and gluten free. The thing I love about these chewables is the fact they have 2.5 billion active cultures.
Culturelle is the #1 Pediatrician recommended probiotic brand.
– Helps reduce occasional digestive upset
– Helps boost digestion and overall digestive health
– Provides ongoing maintenance for a healthy digestive tract
Supports Natural Defenses:
– 70% of your immune system is in your digestive tract so a healthy and balanced digestive system plays a vital role in strengthening your child’s overall health and well-being
– Boosts digestive health, which in turn has a positive impact on overall health and immunity
– Supports their natural defenses
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Culturelle. The opinions and text are all mine.