Growing up, my family loved to celebrate spring & Easter time. My mother loved to decorate the house with Easter baskets and eggs… and doilies, tulips, you name it.
Glitter, metallics and pops of color, oh my!
I loved it and I now find myself wanting to do the same in my own house. One thing that I’ve noticed is my love for any type of white serve-ware. I just cannot stay away from it.
There are a few things that come to mind when I think of Easter besides the obvious reason for the holiday. Ham, tulips, white dishes, spring colors, pastels. With the right combination, you can have a beautiful table setting and wow your guests!
Below, I want to share with you my top picks for making an incredible setting at the Easter table:
1. Threshold™ Square Serving Bowl – White // $19.99
A marriage between my two favorite things: chalkboard paint and white dishware. Love:
2. Threshold™ Slateboard Tray with Serving Bowls Set of 2 – White // $19.99 Online Price
3. Threshold™ 3-Sectioned Handled Server – Orange // $9.99
4. Threshold™ Stoneware Pitcher – White (Large) // $14.99
5. Threshold™ Completer Set 6 piece set – White // $26.99
When it comes to setting the table for Easter dinner (breakfast or lunch, even) what are some of your go-to pieces?
It’s Time for Springtime.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.