Sun Angels started with one simple goal in mind: to create kid-friendly, fashionable gear that protects kids from the sun’s potentially harmful UV rays. Sisters-in-law, Stacy DeVreese and Monica DeVreese, created Sun Angels when they were frustrated by the limited options they found for cute, effective sun protection gear for their kids. Very little passed their mommy-approval test, which demanded both function and charm. After spending years slathering on sun block, strapping on hats, and coaxing their kids into the shade, they decided to take matters into their own hands. That’s when they created Sun Angels sun protection gear.
Why Should Your Kids Wear Sun Angels Arm Sleeves?
They are kid-friendly!
– easy for kids to slip on and take off
– lightweight and breathable
– a chemical-free alternative to the often challenging task of applying sticky sunblock to a squirmy little one
UPF 50+ Sun Protection!
– arm sleeves achieve a UPF 50+ rating, the best possible rating in terms of protection from UV rays
– no chemicals
– provides protection against both UVA and UVB rays!
– Excellent alternative to skin sensitivities
– adorable prints and colors that are sure to add a little pizzazz to your little one
– great for everyday wear and play
Stacy and Monica not only share a passion for their children, but also fashion, design, and a healthy, active lifestyle. Combining their common interests with Stacy’s background within the pharmaceutical industry and Monica’s expertise in kids active gear, they bring you Sun Angels, a cute, convenient way to protect your kids on sunny days. Sun Angels products are made with love and care, using a 60% polyester/35% cotton jersey/5% spandex (latex-free) fabric blend, which is comfortable and stylish, while also achieving the highest possible UPF 50+ rating.
As you know, playing in the shade is best, but it isn’t always possible. When your little angels head out into the sunshine, we hope you love the peace of mind that comes with Sun Angels added protection.
We are fans of Sun Angels and their product. What an amazing thing to have for summer! My daughter has very sensitive skin and when she was little, we would dress her in long shirts. I can imagine that these would have been very helpful!
Leave a comment below and let us know what patterns you like from the Sun Angels website! Winner will be drawn and e-mailed next week!