I own each and every one of these coloring books and highly recommend them.
1. Joyful Designs Artist’s Coloring Book
Meditative patterns are complex yet relaxing.
2. Mandala Designs Coloring Book
Immerse yourself in the mystical energy of mandalas.
3. Floral Designs Artist’s Coloring Book
4. Doodle Designs Artist’s Coloring Book
Short-circuit the stress and let creativity flow!
5. Creative Coloring Inspirations: Art Activity Pages to Relax and Enjoy!
6. Color Therapy: An Anti-Stress Coloring Book
Each section focuses on a particular color palette, from intense reds and oranges to serene blues and calming pastels, so readers can color to suit their mood.
To go with your new coloring books, you have to get some awesome coloring pencils and markers. Here are some I’ve purchased and recommend:
They also have a 48 pencil set if you don’t want to commit to 72.