This post brought to you by Zubie. All opinions are 100% mine.
There’s maintenance and the costs associated with car ownership and it doesn't have to be stressful! Make it hassle free with Zubie!
Whether you are a car lover or not, anyone who drives will love getting the newest cool car tech in their stocking. Plus, Zubie makes driving and car maintenance easier and less expensive all year long. The perfect gift that keeps on giving!
Zubie is a breakthrough service that connects you to your car to help you monitor your vehicles, diagnose repair problems and take the hassle out of the daily driving tasks. It combines a smart device (the size of a matchbox) that plugs into a standard port in every car* along with a smartphone app that helps you get the most from your car.
This is available on iPhone and Android devices!
Here’s how it can help you:
• Family Safety: Real-time location tracking and alerts when family members arrive at home, work or school.
• Problem alerts: Be alerted to car problems before they leave you stranded, such as a Check Engine light or a dying battery.
• Safe Driving: Track and improve your driving, and connect and compete with friends. Monitor and coach teen drivers.
• Trip Coordination: Connect with friends to share locations and simplify coordination on short trips or car-pools
*The Zubie Key is compatible with most vehicles with a model year of 1996 or later.
Did you know that 52% of car breakdowns are battery related? Reduce repair anxiety with Zubie. No mechanic required! Zubie makes it easy to know and understand what’s going on under the hood, plus save money on maintenance.
This easy-to-install device helps you keep your car running by giving timely information about your car’s health, and alerting you to potential problems:
• Engine Problems: Be alerted to problem codes reported by your engine, and understand what they mean.
• Check Engine Light: Translate the Check Engine light into plain English.
• Know exactly why the light is on, and avoid an unnecessary trip to the repair shop.
• Dead Battery: Track battery levels and be alerted to a problem BEFORE a dead battery leaves you stranded.
• Repair Cost & Insight: Know how serious a problem might be, and receive an estimate of likely repair costs before you go to the repair shop.
• Driving Behavior: Manage your driving habits to improve fuel economy and preserve overall car value over time.