Did you know? The average American family in a household of four is moving beyond owning just two or three TVs; they now have an increasing number of smartphones, tablets and computers. As a result, they are demanding the ability to watch video anywhere, leading to an explosion of mobile video consumption.
DISH is a leader in satellite TV, providing subscribers with the highest-quality programming and cutting-edge technology designed with consumers in mind, all at the best value.
The Hopper™ is a Whole-Home HD DVR available only from DISH. Only the Hopper lets you watch live and recorded TV anywhere and instantly skip commercials in recorded primetime TV on ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC. Plus, you can record 6 different shows at the same time during primetime and store up to 2,000 hours of your favorite shows.
– able to watch live and recorded TV anywhere.
– record 6 different shows during primetime and being able to skip commercials.
– avoid DVR conflicts and family conflicts by letting you record 6 different shows at the same time during primetime TV on ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC (PrimeTime Anytime).
– avoid disagreements over which family members’ shows are more important to record.
– save money.
Get the Hopper™ free when you sign up for DISH. Packages starting at $24.99. (For 12 months with 24 month commitment. Restrictions Apply.)
Never miss watching your favorite team or program again by transforming your smartphone, tablet or computer into a portable TV. With the DISH Anywhere app (for Apple and Android devices) and dish anywhere online portal, customers can watch live and recorded TV including live sporting events, TV shows and movies – anytime, anywhere. DISH Anywhere also lets you take control of your DVR to schedule and manage recordings remotely. DISH Anywhere is included with every DISH subscription at no additional charge.
– Delivers satellite TV to approximately 14 million subscribers
– Offers the best programming at the best value
– Leads the industry in state-of-the-art equipment and technology
– Provides the most HD and international programming in the U.S.