Parents who have ever been stumped by a child’s tough Santa question, like “How does Santa get into houses without a fireplace?” or “How does Santa get around the whole world in one night?” will be relieved to know there’s a place where kids can get answers straight from the source.
1. Are the other reindeers jealous of Rudolph?
2. Santa, have you ever got stuck in the chimney? If yes, then what did you do?
3. What does Santa do for his Jewish friends?
4. Have you ever been convicted of breaking & entering?
5. Does it make it you sad that some people do not believe in you?
6. When was the last time you trimmed your beard?
7. I want a little sister for Christmas. May I please have one? How do you make them?
8. Are you bald under that cap, or do you still have a full head of hair?
9. Santa, are you really that jolly all the time?
10. How do you cope with indigestion after eating all those milk and cookies that are left out for you?
The free Ask Santa web site (www.asksanta.pearl.com) lets children submit any question they have for St. Nick now through Christmas Eve for an answer direct from the North Pole. As a way of giving back this holiday season, the company behind it, Pearl.com, will donate $1 to the Gladstone Institutes for every question asked to support juvenile diabetes research, up to $20,000.