Huge fans of ghee in this house. Excited to try the new options from Fourth & Heart.
Ghee, also known as clarified butter, is butter that’s been slowly cooked, allowing the water to evaporate, and then filtered through a sieve, leaving a pure cooking oil made from butter.
10 Awesome Ghee Benefits
1. It has a high smoke point
2. It does not need refrigeration
3. It is lactose & dairy free
4. It tastes amazing
5. It is high in Butyric acid
6. It’s also high in Omega Fatty acids (omega-9)
7. It is rich in K-2 (10%)
8. It’s made of only SCTs and MCTs – short chain and medium chain fatty acids
9. Grass-fed ghee is high in CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)
10. It reduces inflammation by helping the body rid itself of excess bile
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.