We are working with Martha Stewart Living for the entire year to come up with some of our favorite crafts using her new craft product line!
So far, we’ve made Glittered Mason Jar Terrariums & got to test out her Circle Edge Punch, made DIY Tote Bags that are perfect for the beach and used her glitter to create our own glitter nail polish.
This month, it’s all about jewelry so we decided to take her new jewelry craft line for a spin. For this project, I enlisted in the help of my friend and my daughter, who gave me tips, ideas and feedback when it came to the right colors and putting the pieces together.
Here’s what we are working with:
– 5x Deluxe Bead Organizers from Joann Fabric & Craft Stores
– Martha Stewart Crafts™ Silicone Molds
– Martha Stewart Crafts™ Clay Tool Set
– Martha Stewart Crafts™ Enamel Blanks Medallion
– Martha Stewart Crafts™ Settings Ring Blanks
– Martha Stewart Crafts™ Czech Beads, Assorted
– Martha Stewart Crafts™ Round Bending Pliers
– Martha Stewart Crafts™ Enamel Blanks Flags
– Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stone Settings Round Mould
– Martha Stewart Crafts™ Jewelry Glue
– Martha Stewart Crafts™ Epoxy Clay
– Martha Stewart Crafts™ Jewelry Enamel
– Martha Stewart Crafts™ Rhinestone-Setting Tools
– Martha Stewart Crafts™ Rhinestones, Various Shapes & Colors
– Silver, Gold & Copper Chains from Joann Fabrics
– Various Clasps, Settings & Pendants, as shown
– Tomboy Tools Multi-Purpose Craft Line Kit
Down at our studio, I gathered all the pieces together and tried to brainstorm on what exactly to come up with for this fun project. I am a perfectionist at heart so I knew whatever I decided to create had to have the ability to be easy enough to make perfectly.
This jewelry enamel by Martha Stewart Crafts comes in all colors and is a fun way to add a pop of color to a pendant or jewelry piece.
Don’t start a jewelry project without owning some of these clear jewelry organizers from Joann Fabric & Craft Stores. They are a lifesaver, especially if you like to organize your pieces by color. Very helpful! We have quite a few of them at our studio and couldn’t do what we do without them.
That evening, I took what I needed from the studio and decided to work on the creating a necklace, earrings and a few rings while listening to the rain and music. It was lovely.
Here’s the process:
This epoxy clay is awesome! It’s so fun to create different shapes and colors.
First up, some earring making. Jewelry glue, rhinestones and accessories all in place.
As you can see, a lot went into these projects. For the rings, I used the epoxy clay, jewelry glue and ring settings. It was a really fun process and I can’t wait to play around with it more to create more projects!
Thank you Martha Stewart & team for sending me these products to try out! On to the next project!
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.