At Modern Day Moms, we LOVE Pinterest. Recently while looking through my feed, I found a super cute way to get some insight into the mind of your little ones. Originally a Facebook meme, this set of 21 questions is sure to get some laughs, some weirdo answers and a lot of hugs.
21 QUESTIONS ABOUT MOMMA
1. What is something Momma always says to you?
Amelia: “BE GOOD KIDS.”
Olivia: “No ma’am.”
2. What makes Momma happy?
Amelia: “When we play good and don’t hit anybody.”
Olivia: “When we roll down the windows in the car.”
3. What makes Momma sad?
Amelia: “When we hit her.” (I’m sure you can tell she’d been recently disciplined for hitting.)
Olivia: “The Coraline movie.”
4. How does Momma make you laugh?
Amelia: “Runs really crazy… like this! (insert spazzy dance here)”
Olivia: “Tickle me!”
5. What was Momma like as a child?
Amelia: “Maybe you liked to dance or maybe paint or something.”
Olivia: “Like me.”
6. How old is Momma?
Olivia: “fifteen-eight or maybe 4.”
7. How tall is Momma?
Olivia: ”BIG BIG!”
8. What is Momma’s favorite thing to do?
Amelia: “Do homework on the computer.”
Olivia: “Hugs and kisses.”
9. What does Momma do when you’re not around?
Amelia: “Do LOTS of homework.” (Ugh, tell me about it, kid!)
Olivia: “Go to your different house and have to stay there all day with the cupcakes.” (uhh… wut?)
10. If Momma becomes famous, what will it be for?
Amelia: “For being preeeeetty!”
11. What is Momma really good at?
Amelia: “Cool cool tricks!”
Olivia: “Not making grossy dinner or squishy things!”
12. What is Momma not very good at?
Amelia: “Getting stung by bumblebees.” (Well, that’s a good failure, I guess.)
Olivia: “Cutting with scissors.”
13. What does Momma do for her job?
Amelia: “Takes care of things.”
Olivia: “Take care of the doggies and kitties.”
14. What is Momma’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of Momma?
Amelia: “When you do cool tricks and do a good job.”
Olivia: “When you give me hugs.”
16. If Momma were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Olivia: “Some kind of butterfly maybe?”
17. What do you and Momma do together?
Amelia: “Go for walks!”
Olivia: “Take beach walks!”
18. How are you and Momma the same?
Amelia: “We both have two hands.”
Olivia: “Umm… how we walk?”
19. How are you and Momma different?
Amelia: “You have tattoos and I DO NOT!”
Olivia: “Getting on the bridge!” (What the heck?!)
20. How do you know Momma loves you?
Amelia: “Because you always play with me.”
Olivia: “Because when I do pictures you say they’re pretty.”
21. Where is Momma’s favorite place to go?
Amelia: “That purple place that we went to with the burritos and the apple juice.”
Olivia: “The beach!”
Aww man, so basically… I do a lot of homework and I am HUGE. That’s what I gathered from this interview. It might be cool to re-do this every year or so and see how the responses change. I can only imagine what they’ll say about me at 16 and 14 years old! *sob*
Now its your turn! Copy these questions, wrangle your kids for an interview, then come back here and share your favorite responses with us!
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.