From left to right:
1. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen SPF 45
2. Honest Sunscreen SPF 20 Fragrance Free
3. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Clear Mist Spray Sunscreen SPF 30
4. Banana Boat Sport Performance CoolZone Sunscreen SPF 30
5. Alba Botanica Natural Emollient Sunscreen for Kids (and adults) SPF 45
6. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion & Aloe Gel in Coconut/Papaya
7. St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray
Note: All are Broad Spectrum except 6 & 7.
1. Great for all over-body. The SPF 45 makes it one of the higher spray sunscreens in this selection. Feels light and weightless.
2. Perfect for little kiddos. This sunscreen is only SPF 20 so make sure you reapply often and keep them mostly out of the sun. This is perfect for your littles as it’s organice and natural not to mention fragrance free.
3. My absolute FAVORITE sunscreen at the moment. Once you spray this clear mist sunscreen on, it will smell like you’ve rolled around in coconuts and laid out on the beach in Hawaii. It smells heavenly but it’s also very subtle. This is one of my go-to products this summer.
4. I was given this sunscreen while on a recent trip and it’s great for throwing in your purse and taking with you anywhere you go. At less than 3oz, you can even travel with it without worrying. Bonus factor: the instant cool feeling it gives you when you spray it on.
5. This sunscreen is our go-to sunscreen for our child. The smell is light, natural and this is also water resistant up to 80 minutes (although we recommend applying earlier than that). It’s also SPF 45 and tear-free! Win/win.
6. After you get back from a day out in the sun, apply this soothing after sun gel/lotion combo. With the smell of Coconut and Papaya, this lotion will hydrate and leave you smelling amazing.
7. If you plan on avoiding the sun all together, I suggest St. Tropez Self Tanning Bronzing Spray. It’s all the rage these days and works wonders leaving you with a lovely summer glow.
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.