This is one of the easiest, most delicious snacks I have made in a while. The Horseradish dip really takes the cake… or in this case, curds.
Beer & Pancake Battered Cheese Curds w/ Tabasco Horseradish Dip
• 5 ounces beer
• 5 ounces pancake mix
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 egg
• 2 1/2 lbs cheese curds
• oil (for frying)
For the sauce:
• Horseradish Sauce
• Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce
1. Make sure the cheese curds are fresh and at room temperature.
2. Mix the beer, pancake mix, salt and egg.
3. Next up, dip the curds in batter and drop one at a time into the oil, which should be heated. Fry for about 1 minute or until golden brown.
4. While you are draining the cheese curds on a paper towel, mix up 1/2 cup of horseradish sauce and 7 drops of Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce.
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.