For those who can partake in the deliciousness that is wine (since I can’t for the next.. well, many months), you might enjoy this classic sangria recipe with a fall seasonal twist.
• 1 cup vanilla vodka
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 2 cups apple cider
• 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 2 apples
• 2 pears
• 1 orange
• 2 bottles HobNob Chardonnay
1. Combine vodka, sugar, apple cider and pumpkin pie spice in a large pitcher and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Chop fruit (apples, pears, orange), add to mix and marinate overnight.
3. Add chilled Chardonnay. Serve over ice.
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.