(Courtesy of Alie Ward and Georgia Hardstark)
· 2 cups vanilla ice cream
· 1/2 cup roasted or canned pumpkin
· 3 ounces bourbon
· 1/3 cup half-and-half
· 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
· 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
· 1/4 teaspoon crushed cloves
1. Add the ice cream, pumpkin, bourbon, half-and-half, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses and sprinkle with a pinch of crushed cloves for aroma.
3. Sip. Feel joy. Give thanks that bikini season is six months away.
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.