What will your nails say about you?
Let your imagination run wild and release your inner child with Ciaté Chalkboard Manicure, the latest nail art innovation allowing you to sketch, doodle and squiggle to your heart’s content.
This whimsical concept was created by Ciaté Founder and Creative Director, Charlotte Knight, and the first of its kind inspired by nostalgic fun and youthful creativity that’s found in using chalk crayons and the unique dusty pastel texture they create. Design, draw and play! Seal in the look with the top coat once you’ve aced your design, or for anything that doesn’t make the grade, simply wash away with water, and play again.
“This kit takes me back to being a little girl,” said Charlotte. “I absolutely love mixing up nail designs and textures, and I was giddy with excitement when creating this particular kit.”
This simple kit contains everything you need to create your favourite designs, including mini liquid chalk pens, Ciaté Chalkboard Paint Pot, and Mattnificent topcoat.
1. Begin with 2 coats of matte black Ciaté Chalkboard Paint Pot, and allow to dry.
2. Once dry, take a mini chalk pen and gently press onto the nail to release the liquid chalk.
3. Ready, set, play! Sketch, doodle and squiggle to your heart’s content (see doodle gallery below for some ideas)
4. If you make a mistake, simply rinse with water and start again!
5. Allow to dry and seal your masterpiece with Ciaté Mattnificent topcoat. Remove with regular nail polish remover once you’re ready for a new scribbled style.
Channel your inner child and doodle hearts, stars, stripes or smiley faces, or make a statement with words. Be creative, there’s no doodle too silly or too smart. Each kit comes with a Chalkboard Manicure Doodle Gallery to help stir up more fun!
Ciaté is 3-Free:
Ciaté Paint Pots are long-lasting, full coverage nail enamels that are proudly “3 FREE,” which means no Dibutyl-Phlalate, Toulene, or Formaldehyde. They have a unique professional optimum 250 bristle flat brush to give an even, smooth finish to the nails.
Availability: Ciaté Chalkboard ManicureTM ($25)
May-July 2013 – Sephora/Sephora.com
August 2013 – Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, Henri Bendel, Lord & Taylor, Kitson, Von Maur and The Bay Canada