The holidays are a fun time, especially when you get to spend it with family. I love coming up with gift ideas to give to relatives and friends and this year, I wanted to plan ahead and find some fun gift ideas that I thought were not only unique but helpful to those receiving the gifts.
Lavender & Coconut Body Scrub
You will need:
– 1/2 cup coconut oil
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 3/4 cup cane (or granulated) sugar
– 1/4 cup sea salt
– 1/4 cup crushed lavender
– lavender essential oil
1. Heat coconut oil over low heat for 5-10 mins, remove from heat & strain.
2. While the oil is still warm, mix together olive oil & let sit until room temperature.
3. Once room temperature, stir in sugar and salt.
4. Add in 4-6 drops of lavender essential oil, stir then pour into a beautiful jar like a mason jar.
5. Wrap, add a cute ribbon & enjoy!
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.