Here is a fun and easy project from Rowenta’s resident DIY Expert, Jenni Radosevich, which can be done as a family using one of Rowenta’s many steam irons.
What you need:
· Natural Coir Mat
· Fabric Paint
· Roller brush and tray
· Paint Brush
· Vinyl sticker letters
· Painter’s Tape
What to do:
· First tape off the edges of your mat, I measured buy doing two pieces from the edge.
· Next lay down your vinyl sticker letters to spell out your message
· Using the roller paint the uncovered spots
· Peal off your letters and the tape around the edges
· With a paintbrush add a pop of color
· After it dries, place a piece of fabric like a pillow case over the painted sections and iron on medium heat to seal the paint so it does not brush off on your guest’s shoes. Use Rowenta’s Eco Iron and save engergy while DIYing!
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.