A breakfast quiche is the perfect thing to make on a weekend or even in advance for a quick breakfast treat! The possibilities are endless when it comes to this treat so expand them and add in things you and your family love!
2 small red potatoes, thinly sliced
1 medium tomato diced
1/2cup sausage (or soy sausage)
1/4 cup frozen spinach
1 small onion chopped
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried parsley
2 teaspoons your choice tabasco brand sauce
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/4cup diced mushrooms
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup quinoa (optional)
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375º F.
2. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Line the bottom with the potato slices, overlapping them slightly
3. Combine all remaining ingredients, in large mixing bowl.
4. Pour ingredients into the potato-lined pie pan.
5. bake for 1 hour, covering after 45 minutes if top browns. Completely baked quiche should be very firm.
6. Let cool 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Leftovers can be wrapped and kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.