This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Fisher-Price Power Wheels. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you are looking for a last minute gift idea, the Power Wheels® Boomerang™ is a young racer’s dream. The vehicle tilts while turning for exciting driving action. It also offers all-wheel drive and powers over hard surfaces, grass & rough terrain.
- Requires one 12V battery (included)
- Recommended for ages 5 – 10 years
- Toys’R’Us exclusive
You will be the highlight of your kid’s day if you add this to their holiday gift list. As for safety, don’t worry… it has an adjustable seat with seatbelt & high sides for secure turns and Power-Lock® brakes.
Every Power Wheels vehicle is designed, manufactured and tested to the highest standards, meeting precise specifications and rigorous laboratory tests. They’re built Fisher-Price tough and they’re backed by a comprehensive One Year Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty.
Here are some of our favorite features:
– Kid-controlled power drift mode
– Vehicle tilts while turning for exciting driving action
– All-wheel drive powers over hard surfaces, grass and rough terrain
– Adjustable seat with seatbelt and high sides for secure turns
– Drives 5 miles per hour maximum in forward, maximum 2.5 miles per hour in reverse
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.