We go through a lot of band-aids around here… or “Boo-Dee-A’s” as my young daughter calls them. It seems that she has to have a band-aid for almost anything… except when she actually needs it. She is terrified of “boo-boos and owwies” so imagine my surprise when she approved of this Medi Bag!
First aid has taken on a new face with a smile. me4kidz is focused on making first aid fun! Clean it, Fix it & Back to Play™ because life is too short to be hurt and who wants to see their child cry? When you purchase any of the me4kidz award-winning products you give back to the disabled community.
The Medi Bag is one of my favorites! A perfect kit to bring with you wherever you go, or just keep it at home for all your medical needs.
me4kidz is a wonderful company! Here’s why:
• Family Owned and Operated: Keeping family core values a focal point in an ever changing world
• Manufactured in the USA: Providing jobs in the United States and supporting our Country
• Employing the Disabled: Giving Back to the disabled community and making a difference
• Using recycled, lead free plastic: Making a conscious effort to protect our Mother Earth
(12) Assorted kid-friendly bandages, (12) junior bandages, (12) ¾” X 3” sheer bandages, (2) knee & elbow bandages (2) Fingertip bandages, (20) Antiseptic sting-free wipes, (6) 2X 2 gauze pads, (6) 3 X 3 gauze pads, (1) Anti-itch ointment, (2) Antibiotic ointments, (1) sting relief pad, (1) Burn gel, (1) First aid guide, (1) instant cold pack, (2) hand sanitizer packs, (2) blue kid-friendly exam gloves (1) plastic disposable tweezers, (10) applicator cotton swabs, (1) emergency information label, (20) kid-friendly fun stickers, (1) 45 item refill kit coupon, (1) Doctor’s bag organized case
You can purchase all of their products on their site here: http://me4kidz.com/products.html
*I received a medi-bag of my own, but the opinion & review of this product is from me personally*
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.