I still can’t believe I have about 3-5 weeks left of this pregnancy. It has gone by so fast but I will admit that these last weeks are tough… but not unbearable. I feel very blessed to have had a smooth pregnancy that wasn’t hard or complicated.
Now that the time is getting closer, I started thinking about what I wanted to pack in the hospital bags for both baby and I. I will get to mine later this month as I’m still packing… but baby’s bag is done. Here is what I’ve come up with so far:
The diaper bag I’ve chosen is the ju-ju-be B.F.F. – The First Lady. This bag was my top pick and I’m so excited to be able to use it. I love the black & white stripes… the option to use it as a backpack or messenger bag and there is plenty of room!
Here are all the features of this awesome bag:
- Front mommy pocket holds keys (stretch key fob) and sunglasses (cleans lenses too!) with plenty of room for more!
- Memory foam changing pad included … nice ‘n comfy, super cushy.
- Quick reach pocket for cell phone.
- 2 exterior insulated bottle pockets … with Thinsulate by 3M. Keep it warm? Keep it cold? Sure!
- Unique main zipper closure system makes for easy access.
- Picture pocket to keep photos handy when bragging to friends.
- Detachable and adjustable messenger strap has removable memory foam shoulder pad & can be shortened to tote strap length.
- Optional shoulder straps … so versatile!
- Inside organization includes 4 gusseted pockets, 3 zippered pockets & lots of wide open space!
- Back pocket works great for diapers and wipes organization.
- Structured bottom with luggage feet.
- Teflon® fabric protector … helps repel stains.
- Agion® treatment protects the liner by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Crumb Drains … bye-bye mess!
- Gold Metal Hardware … we don’t trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
- Light-Colored Linings … you can actually see what’s inside; it’s not just a big black hole in there.
- Machine Washable … air dry.
Ummmm, yes please.
Am I missing anything in my diaper bag? Let me know!