I recently went on a trip to Mexico and upon my return home, my stomach started to churn. I did not feel good. I was stumped. I couldn’t figure out what was making me so sick since I went out of my way to avoid the water! What could it have been? Turns out, it could have been a number of things like eating the fruit, or ice cubes, which I didn’t think about. When your body isn’t used to the bacteria, you can get sick.
It’s important to do things to keep our body healthy, especially when traveling and I took Culturelle capsules. I felt better the next day! If the probiotics worked wonders for me, I wonder how well they would help my child! Thankfully, they also make chewables and I highly recommend them.
Culturelle Kids Chewables support a child’s health by fostering the proper balance between good bacteria and the non-benefical bacteria that resides in the gastrointestinal tract. Culturelle Kids Chewables are 100% sugar, dairy and gluten free. The thing I love about these chewables is the fact they have 2.5 billion active cultures.
Culturelle is the #1 Pediatrician recommended probiotic brand.
– Helps reduce occasional digestive upset
– Helps boost digestion and overall digestive health
– Provides ongoing maintenance for a healthy digestive tract
Supports Natural Defenses:
– 70% of your immune system is in your digestive tract so a healthy and balanced digestive system plays a vital role in strengthening your child’s overall health and well-being
– Boosts digestive health, which in turn has a positive impact on overall health and immunity
– Supports their natural defenses
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Culturelle. The opinions and text are all mine.
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.