I am obsessed with bacon. Some would call it a problem but I call it enjoyment. Below are 10 mouth-watering bacon recipes that we’ve featured on our site before, all rolled into one blog post. We hope you enjoy!
1. Creamy Peas with Crisp Smithfield Bacon
It’s hard enough getting your children to eat vegetables, let alone by the spoonful. This recipe combines peas with bacon and Alfredo sauce for a savory and delicious addition to your regular can of peas.
It’s a unique take on one of my favorite delights, creamed peas, and combine some simple additions that ensure your child will scoop them up by the spoonful. Sometimes you have to get creative when it comes to getting those veggies and and this recipe is sure to change that “how many more peas do I have to eat “to “do we have any more of those delicious peas?!”
For this recipe, we used Smithfield Bacon. Smithfield bacon is famous for smoking and curing fine meets to perfection, giving the bacon rich flavor that can only be attained through the natural smoking process. Available in ten varieties, Cherrywood, Applewood and Thick Cut are our favorites.
1-15 oz can of peas, drained.
4 slices Smithfield thick cut bacon. Cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup Alfredo sauce.
Drain peas and heat over medium low heat in a saucepan.
Cook your bacon at 375 until browned and crispy (15-20 mins)
Allow bacon to cool and crumble into your peas.
Add Alfred sauce and mix thoroughly.
2. Buffalo Cheese and Bacon Dip
3. Fresh Angel-Hair Pasta with Bacon and Peas
4. Cider-Braised Slab Bacon
5. Candied Bacon Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Frosting
6. Smokehouse Burger with Peppered Bacon and Cheddar
7. Three-Cheese & Bacon Baked Macaroni
8. Sweet & Savory Bacon Pancakes
9. Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders
10. Bacon & Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich
We were compensated by Smithfield for this article, all opinions are our own.