As new parents we have so much to worry about, especially during your child’s sleep. Our parenting instincts kick in and whether you were a heavy sleeper before, you now wake up at the tiniest little crack. A child’s crib should be a safe place for them to sleep and a time where you can catch up on some much needed rest as well, but there is always the thought of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). What most people don’t realize is that crib liner, that adorable crib liner that you had to have to match your crib bedding could actually be a potential harm to your child. Have you ever tried putting your lips over it and breathing through your mouth? It is impossible, which can cause a concern for suffocation. Another potential problem could be that their little arms and legs can get stuck between the crib slats. If this has happened to you, you know what I am talking about.
Luckily for us there is an AMAZING product called BreathableBaby! I wished I had known about them before the birth of my children.
The patented BreathableBaby Liner and CribShield products are designed to eliminate the likelihood that a baby can get entangled in he crib slats, help maintain air access and reduce the risk of suffocation and climbing.
I absolutely love BreathableBaby! Not only is the quality of the liners absolutely incredible, but guess what? When you put your lips on it and breathe out of your mouth you can ACTUALLY breathe! Only BreathableBaby products have Air Channel Technology (A.C.T.) that promotes air flow and helps maintain air access.
Here are some reasons why we love the BreathableBaby Liner:
- Fits Standard Slatted, Solid Back and Solid End Cribs
- Soft and padded, keeps little limbs safely inside
- Satin-trimmed, breathable padded mesh faces infant, fastener side faces out, away from infant
- Easy-wrap design; adjustable to fit all cribs
- attaches easily with hook and loop fasteners
- safety evaluated
- Tucks below mattress for extra protection
- Machine washable, fast drying
- Portable and Durable
- Hypo-allergenic poly mesh
- Fits up to 9 months or when the baby can stand
- Patent protected
- Award winning liner