For those who can partake in the deliciousness that is wine (since I can’t for the next.. well, many months), you might enjoy this classic sangria recipe with a fall seasonal twist.
• 1 cup vanilla vodka
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 2 cups apple cider
• 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 2 apples
• 2 pears
• 1 orange
• 2 bottles HobNob Chardonnay
1. Combine vodka, sugar, apple cider and pumpkin pie spice in a large pitcher and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Chop fruit (apples, pears, orange), add to mix and marinate overnight.
3. Add chilled Chardonnay. Serve over ice.