March is National Craft Month, and we decided to feature a project from Rowenta’s resident DIY Expert, Jenni Radosevich, which can be done as a family using one of Rowenta’s many steam irons.
What You Need:
· Drawing Paper
· Heat Transfer Vinyl paper in silver or pink
· Rowenta First Class Travel Iron
· Paper Puncher
· Pillow case
· Picture Frame
What to do:
· First, punch holes in the vinyl paper with the paper puncher
· Gather the dots and place on your drawing paper (make sure the shiny side of the vinyl paper is up)
· Next place your pillow case on top of the dots and use your Rowenta iron on medium heat to adhere the dots to the paper.
· Cut the paper down to fit inside the matte.
· Put into the frame and display.