This giveaway has ended. See winner at the end of this post.
As promised, here is an amazing giveaway for a baby carrier that you are sure to love.
The líllébaby Nordic is a robust, multi-position, soft-structured child carrier featuring six carrying positions and an affordable price tag.
• Use from birth (7 lbs / 3.2 kgs) to 42 lbs /19 kgs.
• Ergonomically designed to balance the baby’s weight to the wearer’s hips and shoulders, alleviating physical stress for the wearer.
• Adjustable seat design facilitates correct sitting positions.
• Fixed, ergonomically formed shoulder straps with deluxe padding.
• Built-in, foldable neck support.
• Dual-density neoprene foam-padded waist belt is pre-curved to hug the hips and provide greater comfort and load-carrying control. Padding on waist belt continues under buckle to shield hip from the impact of the buckle.
• Optional Accessories: infant cradle insert and coordinating hood (each sold separately).
• Removable safety harness.
• JPMA Safety Certified.
For you: Parents tells us the líllébaby™ NORDIC is the most comfortable baby carrier ever made. The ergonomic design alleviates physical stress as it balances most of baby’s weight to your hips and less on your back and shoulders. With six carrying positions you can alternate positions to avoid repetitive muscle stress and injuries.
For baby: The unique carrier seat may be customized to your baby’s size and supports correct sitting positions for baby’s spine, hip, and pelvis growth at each stage. The NORDIC gives you all options to carry your baby in the carrying position she/he prefers, including facing forward. Use the same carrier for your newborn or your toddler – it’s the only carrier you will ever need.
Made with extra padded fixed shoulder straps, it is the sturdiest of the líllébaby™ baby carriers.
Use it from newborn to 42lb without additional accessories required.
We are excited to be giving away a lillebaby Nordic Carrier on Modern Day Moms. See below for details.
Congrats #9 Deanna on winning! Email will be sent shortly and you have 48 hours to respond.