Blueberries! Who doesn’t like blueberries? Great for all ages! Sweet and yet tart all at the same time, not to mention loaded with antioxidants. These little cutie melt in your mouth. Easy breakfast, brunch or late night snack. This recipe is sure to satisfy any blueberry muffin craving!
Serves 3-4 dozen mini muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1- 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1- 1/2 cups of blueberries
- Shimmering sugar (for decoration)
See video recipe here:
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease muffin pan with some baking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg, sugar, melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Add in flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add buttermilk in slowly 1/2 cup at a time. Whisk together until smooth
- Fold in blueberries
- Fill the muffin pan cups 3/4 full with muffin batter sprinkle with shimmering sugar on top and bake for 18-22 minutes. (Toothpick test around 15-17 minutes insert a toothpick to check if they are done)
Qivana business owner, entrepreneur, wife, and pet parent of two amazing little doxies. My obsession is health and fitness. And when I not trying to stay fit, I’m looking for new eateries. Yes! Eateries! Cooking and baking is a huge passion of mine. Sweets are my weakness, especially anything chocolate!!