I am obsessed with reusable water bottles.
They’re great for the environment, they come in cool colors and patterns and they keep my beverage on hand. I love them so much that my husband actually scolds me for buying new ones all the time because he thinks I’m insane and he hates washing them. (He also says I’m insane for hoarding reusable bags, but that’s another story…)
As much as I love my “traditional” steel bottles, they are a total hassle to open while on the go. Specifically, when you’re driving, carrying children, working out or really doing anything that requires you to be one-handed. Luckily, I found these super amazing travel mugs from Contigo!
According to Contigo, the AUTOSEAL® West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug (whoa, that’s a mouthful) these cups are 100% spill and leak-proof. “Never spill another drop!” they say. After hearing that claim, I was skeptical.
In fact, I told the other Modern Day Moms, “Hey, they say this cup is unspillable.” Jessica’s response? “Oh yeah? DRINK IT UPSIDE DOWN!” Now since I wasn’t in the mood for a soaked face, or a partial drowning, so I held it a safe distance away while I tipped that baby upside down…
Press the AUTOSEAL® button to sip, and release the button to automatically seal. This self-sealing lid technology is combined with a double-wall, vacuum-insulated, stainless steel mug, providing exceptional temperature retention. Beverages stay hot for 4 hours or cold for 12 hours.
Benefits of this amazing cup:
- Patented AUTOSEAL® lid is 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof.
- Drinking made easy! Press to sip. Release to seal. TheAUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills.
- Vacuum-insulated technology keeps beverages hot for 4 hours, and cold for 12 hours.
- Contoured body makes this travel mug easy to hold and easy on the eyes.
- The AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Mug will hold up your favorite beverage and fits most standard car cupholders.
- Constructed with a double wall and stainless steel inside and out for maximum travel mug performance.
- 100% FDA-approved, BPA-free materials.
I am basically in love with this cup.
If I could marry it, I might consider it. Its sleek, shiny, keeps my drink cold and I can operate it with one hand, while on an elliptical at the gym. The Autoseal line comes in a variety of sizes (I have the 16oz) as well as an assortment of colors. It even comes in a cool kids’ style too!
You can score a Contigo Autoseal for yourself on their website, in stores where cups are sold, or on Amazon. They’ll run you between $12 and $20, but its totally worth it. If you do plan to drink hot beverages out of it, you will need to invest a bit more into some sort of cuddly protective device so you don’t scald the bajesus out of your hands.
*I received a ContigoAutoseal for review, but all crazy cup love is my own and may not reflect the opinions of Contigo*