We are in ARUBA, ya’ll!
For the next few days, we will venture beyond the turquoise waters and sun-kissed, sandy shores to explore the real Aruba – where natural bridges, caves, rugged desert, thriving culture, 90+ culinary influences and countless hidden gems await your discovery. Celebrated as one of the most revisited destinations in the Caribbean, the One happy island is a retreat for families, lovebirds, adventurers, foodies and others seeking an unparalleled Caribbean experience.
We are going to learn firsthand what makes Aruba distinct as we enjoy:
• Off-road ATV adventure through the wilds of Arikok National Park
• Cave exploration and swimming in the secluded Natural Pool
• Moonlight hike off the beaten path, along the desert-like northern shore
• Carnival-style dancing, entertainment and shopping at Carubbian Festival
• Beach Tennis, windsurfing and stand-up paddleboard lessons with local pros
• Snorkeling atop the most secret and scenic spots off the southern coast
• Authentic taste of Aruba’s culinary scene at local dining spots serving fresh
seafood, gouda-glazed Keshi Yena, Funchi and other flavor-rich favorites