March is National Craft Month, and we decided to feature a project from Rowenta’s resident DIY Expert, Jenni Radosevich, which can be done as a family using one of Rowenta’s many steam irons.
What You Need:
· Drawing Paper
· Heat Transfer Vinyl paper in silver or pink
· Rowenta First Class Travel Iron
· Paper Puncher
· Pillow case
· Picture Frame
What to do:
· First, punch holes in the vinyl paper with the paper puncher
· Gather the dots and place on your drawing paper (make sure the shiny side of the vinyl paper is up)
· Next place your pillow case on top of the dots and use your Rowenta iron on medium heat to adhere the dots to the paper.
· Cut the paper down to fit inside the matte.
· Put into the frame and display.
Modern Day Moms is an award-winning publication centered around motherhood that is real and unfiltered. Basically, we don’t sugarcoat anything and aren’t afraid to tell you the truth. Let’s be best friends, we will make you feel more normal.